Can't make a tour date? No problem. Campus tours are offered most weekdays, Monday - Friday, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m., and last approximately 90 minutes. . If you need help planning your visit to campus, please do not hesitate to call us at 334-244-3615 or 800-227-2649. Campus tour Registration is strongly encouraged.
Plan Your Visit
Learn about the rich history of our state capital when you plan your visit to Auburn University at Montgomery! In addition to being the cradle of the Civil Rights Movement and the home of the Montgomery Biscuits, the city features many museums, landmarks and cultural must-sees. Learn more through the Montgomery Visitor Center.
While you're here, enjoy our local restaurants and shopping. The Shoppes at Eastchase are located within a mile of campus and provide multiple dining and shopping destinations. If you have time to visit downtown Montgomery, be sure to enjoy the scenery at Riverwalk Park!
国产偷拍视频While in town, stay at one of Auburn University at Montgomery's preferred hotels including Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery at Eastchase - 334-244-0101 or Hampton Inn & Suites at Eastchase - 334-277-1818.
Top 10 Reasons to Take a Campus Tour
What do students need to know in advance?
- Visitors to AUM can park in the two reserved admissions parking spaces located directly in front of the Taylor Center, in any metered parking space or in any white-lined parking space. The Office of Admissions can also provide visitors to our office with a guest parking pass upon arrival.
- Dress comfortably and for the weather…Rain or shine, hot or cold the campus tour will endure!
- Prepare any questions you may have and bring any necessary documents. If you’re not sure what documents are needed to complete your admissions application contact our office at any time.
- Our typical tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours and includes a tour of the academic buildings, student center and wellness center.
- *Model housing rooms are available for guests to experience during their tour of a residence hall. Multiple Residence Halls are available to tour during open house events such as Warhawk Welcome, Saturday Tours, A Day in the Life of a Warhawk and Transfer Preview Day*
To schedule a group tour please call the Office of Admissions at 334-244-3615 to speak with the Campus Tour Coordinator or fill out the Group Tour Request Form.
Auburn University at Montgomery hosts several open house events each fall and spring for interested students. During these events you can apply for admissions, learn about scholarship opportunities and financial aid, take a tour of campus with an AUM student and learn about our academic majors by chatting with faculty members. We would love for you and your family to join us for one of these events. To learn more and to register for one of our upcoming events visit http://www.musiccitybloggers.com/admissions/campusevents.